Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!

I hope that everyone is enjoying their holidays. My family and I are enjoying a nice quiet day and then we will be off to visit with family for a few days.

A big "Thank You" to all of my customers for a wonderful year. Many new things are coming. So, sign up for the newsletters or visit the blogs often.

Now for more Shop Talk - the last couple of days a few new items arrived - shopping bag patterns, pin cushion pattern, and the new 5-in-1 sliding gauge by Clover. Click on the shop link at right and then click on the "What's New". Remember to request an invoice if you purchase during the session that the link launched.

December 26, 2008 through January 4, 2009, there will be free shipping on over hundred patterns. Remember to request an invoice to get all mailing charges removed. For purchases that included both a free shipping item and a regular shipping item, use the links, and I will pass off any savings as additional shipping discounts. Otherwise, I will send an invoice upon my return. I will check email from time to time while I'm gone to see if there are any questions or invoices which need to be sent.

Shipping will resume on January 5, 2009.

Have a safe New Years!

Happy Sewing!

No comments: