Saturday, July 25, 2009

Shop Talk - New items coming

There is more fabric coming for the Etsy shop. If I can, I will post pictures over the next couple of weeks so you can see the new fabrics.

I also have many new patterns for the eBay store. I have already added a few but watch as I add the rest over of the next week.

Did you know that there are only a little more than 150 days to Christmas? Do you know what you're going to make or what you're going to buy? This is always a dilemma for me. I always seem to plan way more than I can actually do between work and parties. How do you stay on schedule with everything that you want to make as gifts?

Remember everyone who uses the links to enter the eBay store and spends more than $15.00 during the month of July will be entered into a drawing to win $15.00 off their next order.

Happy Sewing!

No comments: