Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Countdown has begun...

The countdown to Christmas begun at my house this morning. My son is getting excited. Every day the star will move around the board till it reaches it's destination on top of the tree. Yes, there is 24 days left till Christmas.

Lots of excitement going on in the store. Let's start with the sales first:

Felting supplies - 25% off
Amy Butler items - 10% off
Selected tools - 10%

This sale runs through approximately midnight on December 7, 2009.

There are two new sets of designer patterns coming. The first one is Venezie Designs. This pattern line has two patterns - an apron and a tote. I will be doing a sample of the apron so watch over the next week. The second line is Izzy & Ivy Designs. The entire line should be here in the next couple of days. If you're interested in this one, let me know and I'll contact you when they're available.

I'll try to add some more links for products tomorrow.

Happy Sewing!

No comments: