Thursday, April 8, 2010

Where does the time go?

Do you ever feel like you need a couple more hours in the day? That is how I've felt ever since returning from vacation. I did need manage to get all of the orders on Monday and have all questions answered by Tuesday. I still feel like I'm on the run. With any luck everything will be settled down by next week and I will be back in my normal routine.

I do have big news. The Pattern Loft will be getting it's own space at the first of May. I am very excited about this as it will give me the opportunity to have more family time and sewing time. I tend to work at every opportunity with everything located in my home.

If you haven't been to the eBay store lately, there are lots of changes there. I have moved some of the inventory into the multiple selections category. Hopefully, it will make it a little easier to find items. There will be more moving around in the next couple of weeks also.

There is a sale going on. It includes many patterns and some fabric.

Happy Stitching!

No comments: