Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fall 2010 Trends...

...I was looking at the Fall trend list to see if there was anything of particular interest. Here are three items that seem to appear in many places. The number one item seems to be jeggings. Have you seen these? What could be better than legging that look like jeans. I found a pair last week at a local store and was tempted for a minute. Then, I decided that this was best left for the younger crowd. Not that I may revisit the thought at a later date. Second seems to be vests or a drapey sweater jacket. I always liked vests. Personally, I have been eyeing the Indydo Junction pattern. Third is color or maybe lack there of -- gray. This is everywhere. Yes, I like gray because it goes with everything and is much softer than the standard black. Hope you're inspired to check your closet, make a list of new items needed (or wanted) , and then check the pattern and fabric stash. Have fun!

Happy Stitching!

No comments: