Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's a New Year!

Happy New Year!

I want to Thank all of my customers. I had a great year last year and hope to have the same this year.

I've decided that I want new decorative items for the holidays and I'm going to attempt to work on this through out the year so that I won't be trying to do everything all at once and not get anything done. So, my first project for the year will be new tablecloths. I have some very traditional fabrics that are tablecloth width and I want to make two new tablecloths.

This year I'm going to be offering projects throughout the year. The first project(s) will be tablecloths and toweling. There will be two Christmas fabrics for clothes and two spring/summer fabrics for tablecloths along with the matching toweling for the spring/summer fabrics. There is a new category in the store called "Project of the Week". The week's project fabrics will be mark downed 10%.

Happy Stitching!

No comments: