Friday, December 28, 2012

The weather outside is dreadfull.....


Winter has finally arrived in my part of the country.  Don't get me wrong, I love the snow but I don't like the cold weather that comes with it.  Unfortunately, the two always come together.  Here's a couple of ides for the snowman lover:



The first thing to look at is the Bread Bags for the Holidays pattern by Cotton Ginnys. There is a little bread bag for the snowman lover and you can get a head start on Thanksgiving and Christmas, too.



Now the Snowman Place mat and Table Runner pattern by Donna Ptak Collection. This pattern includes a place mat, napkin, and table runner.

For those who are dreaming about spring (I'm included):



Here's a Butterfly Accents pattern by Poorhouse Quilt Designs.   This is a plus pattern.  I've included a package of the double-sided fusible to create four butterflies.

Hope your inspired.

Happy Sewing!

No comments: