Friday, August 22, 2008

Fall Sewing

It's time to start getting serious about fall sewing. There are so many items that I want to make but realistically I don't have time to make everything. So, I need to make a decision. I've been working a small wardrobe plan using patterns that I currently have in my pattern stash. Right now, it includes a jacket, pants, 2 tops, and a skirt. I'm still looking through the stash to see what I have that will work. I was thinking about using a grey herringbone tencel to make the jacket and pant but I also have a grey rayon that may work. For additional color, I can add some dark turquoise. I want to include a trench coat of some kind. I have the Indygo Junction Trench Topper. It will make a lovely jacket for fall. What are you making for fall? Are you adding to what you already have or creating an all new wardrobe?

Happy Sewing!

No comments: