Friday, October 31, 2008

Shop Talk - Here's the gift bag pattern

Here's the gift bag pattern that I recently found:

Its the Bosa Nova Bags by Cedar Canyon. This is the perfect gift bag for those who are trying to be green with their gift giving. This sewing pattern includes directions for 3 different sizes of bags and information for creating your own custom size bags. The bags require between a 1/2 and 5/8 yard of fabric for the bag cover and ties, 1/2 yard for lining, Steam a Seam 2 (18" wide) - 1/2 yard to 1 yard, tabs - either Lazy Girl Design Handy Tabs (2 to 3 packages) or 3/4" ribbon (3/4 yard to 1 yard) and fray check.

I do carry the Lazy Girl Handy Tabs in all the colors. Use the link at the right and go to embellishments or do a search. If you need more of any color than I have in stock, let me know and I will be happy to do a special order.

I also carry the 3/4" Petersham ribbon in rayon and a few colors. I will double-check to make sure that all the colors are listed.

Happy Sewing!

No comments: