Saturday, November 14, 2009

Some many new items...

Where has the time gone? The past month has zoomed by. I did finish a Halloween costume from head to toe. Then, there was a 4 day weekend that we decided to have a little bit of fun. Of course, I have been adding lots of new items to the store. With 41 days left till Christmas, we all need to get busy.

Today, I'm going to start with some wonderful finds for children. Let start with this wonderful little bag:


This is the Pony Pouch tote pattern by Black Cat Creations. This would be a wonderful gift idea for boys or girls.

This next item could really be for the whole family but younger children would really enjoy having this. I know my son would have loved having these.

The Safari Placemats pattern by Little Country Quilts. How cute are these? Don't you think the kids would love them?

I have also added Deco Bond to the interfacings / interlining section of the store. It is a heavy fusible and will add crispness to your projects. This is washable, dryable, and dry-cleanable. It is 90% polyester and 10% rayon. This is great to add to placemats or handbags.

Happy Sewing!

No comments: